We can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the responsible
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you that:
Our corporate name is: Surf The City S.L.
Our CIF is B90420944
Registered office at C / Almirante Lobo, nº 2
Our social activity is: Rental of vehicles for tourist routes.
1.2. Purpose of the web page.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
Inform about the services we offer.
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://surfthecity.es onwards (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents") owned by Surf The City S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to: (a) engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and order public, (b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocacy of terrorism or infringement of human rights, (c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE WEB, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages, (d) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate your messages.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: THE OWNER by himself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio) , video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of THE OWNER or its licensors. All rights reserved. Any use not previously authorized by THE OWNER, will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, are expressly prohibited. , of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE OWNER. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by EL OWNER, You can only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing, copying or storing them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of THE OWNER. It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable reserving us how many civil and criminal actions assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under penalty of incurring an offense against the intellectual property of art. 270 and ss of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY THE OWNER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
4. MODIFICATIONS THE OWNER reserves the right to make without prior notice any changes it deems appropriate on its website, may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it as the way in which they are presented or located in its web.
5. LINK POLICY The persons or entities that intend to make or link from a web page of another Internet portal to the OWNER’s website, must submit the following conditions: The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents is not allowed of the website without the prior express authorization of THE OWNER. No deep-links or IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the OWNER’s website, without their prior express authorization. No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established. about the website of THE OWNER, or about the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to THE OWNER, unless expressly authorized by the latter. establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between THE OWNER and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of THE OWNER of the services and contents offered on said website.
THE OWNER will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them. The OWNER’s website can be made available of the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
THE OWNER does not sell, nor directs, nor does it previously control, nor does it own the content, services, information and statements available on these websites.
THE OWNER assumes no liability, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may derived from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by THE OWNER and that are accessible through EL OWNER.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use. GENERALITIES THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.8.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION THE OWNER may modify at any time the conditions set forth herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.9.
CLAIMS AND DUDASEL OWNER informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your claim. You can also direct your claim by mail addressed to: Surf The City SL, C / Almirante Lobo, nº 2, 41001 of Seville.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.